So, what’s really going on with the Apple-FBI encryption debate and what are the major concerns surrounding it? Also, did you hear about that hospital that was hit by ransomware? Interested in some “official” Hurricane Labs tips on how you can avoid this type of attack? Listen in!
This is Hurricane Labs’ InfoSec Podcast Episode .08: The “No, You Can’t Close Pandora’s Box” Edition, featuring Kelsey Clark (marketing person and list maker), Corey Ham (pen tester), Tom Kopchak (someone in charge of something), and Nathan Burrows (the thing Tom’s in charge of).
- The war between the FBI and Apple just heated up again
- FAQ: Everything you need to know about Apple, encryption, and the FBI
- A Technical Perspective on the Apple iPhone Case
- Apple’s Time Cook vs. the FBI, round two: “This case is about much more than a single phone”
- Ransomware Hackers A Bigger Threat Than Ever, Forcing Hospitals And Police To Pay Hostage Fees
- Hollywood hospital coughs up 40 bitcoins to ransomware crooks